All polypropylene materials used in manufacturing comply with the regulations of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations Section 177, and EC Regulations 1935/2004 and EC Directive 2002/72/EC, as applicable for food and beverage contact.
Cost-effective filter bags for demanding applications
- ABP polypropylene filter bags are fabricated from hydrophobic microfiber filter material, which require pre-wetting with an aqueous solution (full details about wetting and installation are provided with every box of ABP filter bags)
- Highly efficient melt-blown filter material in polypropylene with graded density profiles to maximize dirt-holding capacity and prolong service life
- No additives such as resins, binders or surface treatments
- Spunbond polypropylene cover layer virtually eliminates fiber migration
- Unique UNI-WELD process for bottom seam provides a stronger, more flexible weld seal
- Fully-welded construction with patented SENTINEL® seal ring provides 100% bypass-free filtration
- The pressure-activated SENTINEL seal ring provides a flexible, chemically resistant seal which adapts to any bag filter housing.